This 3200 square foot home sits on a hill above a duck pond on over 12 acres of land and is perfectly placed for a great summer breeze. A gorgeous maple grove south of the house shades from the summer sun.
The home is 2.5 storeys and features a fantastic floor plan, great flow and tons of natural light. The ceilings are high, the hallways are wide, the trim is classic and the flooring is primarily maple, two bedrooms feature douglas fir.
The bedrooms feature grand walk in closets. The bathroom has a heated ceramic tile floor and the kitchen flooring is Mannington Resilient Vinyl for comfort and durability.
The footprint of the home is approximately 40 wide x 30 deep and the following dimensions are approximate.
The Main Floor:
- Large Eat-In Kitchen (14 x 18)
- Formal Dining Room (14 x 12)
- Family Room (14 x 14)
- Living Room (14 x 12)
- 2 Piece Bathroom (6 x 3)
The Second Floor:
- Bedroom 1 (14 x 12)
- Bedroom 2 (14 x 14)
- Bedroom 3 (14 x 14)
- Bedroom 4 (14 x 11)
- Bathroom (12 x 6)
The Third Floor:
- A large and comfortable Family Room (16x22)
- A large exercise room with laundry (14 x 22)
- Walk-in storage closet
All New Electrical
All New Plumbing
Water Softener and Reverse Osmosis
Central Vacuum System
Attic Heavily Insulated for Energy Efficiency
Wood/Oil Central Air Furnace
From the home you can walk to:
- Alberton Elementary (300 m)
- Jacques Cartier Arena (300 m)
- The Confederation Trail (1 km)
- West Prince Hospital, Maplewood Manor and several medical clinics
Alberton Save Easy, PEI Liquor Commission, Albert & Crown Pub, Kids West, Iron Haven Gym, Alberton Curling Club, Power Yoga West,
Canada Post, Alberton Bakery and Alberton Bowling Lanes
Pharmacies (1.5 km)
A short drive from:
- Northport Pier and Marina/Yacht Club
- Mill River Golf Course and Aquaplex
- Mill River Provincial Park (Groomed cross country skiing trails)
- Minutes from many amazing beaches
For further information or to schedule a viewing please contact Andrea by calling 902-214-4373.
Parking Spaces: 5
Location Details: Golf, Lake/Pond/River, Near Park, Near Schools, Recreational/Community center
* MLS® and Multiple Listing Service® are trademarks of the Canadian Real Estate Association. PropertySold.ca Inc. is not associated with CREA or their trademarks. REALTORS® and REALTOR® are trademarks of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®. PropertySold.ca Inc. is not associated with the NAR or their trademarks.
PropertySold.ca Inc. is a privately owned listing service in Alberton, Prince Edward Island, Canada. PropertySold.ca Inc. provides comprehensive marketing tools and exposure for your home for sale in Alberton, Prince Edward Island Canada. Let PropertySold.ca drive traffic to your property listings and provide you with the tools to generate and communicate with buyers.